- Flowers are perishable goods and all sales are final. This means that we cannot offer refunds or exchanges for flowers, regardless of the reason.
- If you are not satisfied with your flowers, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery. We will do our best to resolve the issue, but we may not be able to offer a refund.
- If your flowers are damaged during delivery, please contact us immediately. We will work with the shipping carrier to file a claim and get you a replacement arrangement.
- We cannot offer refunds for flowers that have been:
- Received after 24 hours of delivery
- Damaged due to neglect or improper care
- Not in the original packaging
We appreciate your understanding of our refund policy. We hope that you will enjoy your flowers!
Here are some additional tips for ensuring that you receive the best possible flowers:
- Order your flowers in advance. This will give us the best chance of getting you the flowers you want in the best possible condition.
- Provide us with as much information as possible about your order. This includes the date of delivery, the recipient’s address, and any special instructions.
- Be home to receive your flowers. This will help to ensure that they are not left unattended and that they receive the proper care.
We appreciate your business!